This page has lots of graphics. Please
allow time to
1st Lt Delanne & Turk Capt at F-80 jet crash
52. Turkish Brg TACP tent and jeep.
Delanne & Lt Glassmyer's tent at Turk Brg.
52. American switchboard tent & TACP tent. Anderson by
Radio jeep. Turkisk Brg.
52. Turk Maj with 10 year old Korean girl. Adopted Mascot
52. Turk FDC
52. Turk Arty Hq "NWR"
52. Shessi, Houseboy with the 25th-Turkish Brg.
Div Arty Hq at Kumwah, Korea.
52. 1st Lt Herman L.Delanne, 25th Div Arty.
to right: Arnold, Thompson, Metz, Elmer and
Hollis Hall in the C-47 Shirley.
Lambro on the right at a F-80 jet crash site.
19, 1952 Departing Port, Pittsburg, CA.
1st Lt Channey Reese, Mosquito FAC.
52, USO Show, 4 Oweans.
Thompson (RM) "Buck" CDN Sgt.
Models may have been built by Pops.