This page has lots of graphics. Please
allow time to
All photos on this page
were submitted by Hollis H.Hall. Before 1952 Hollis served
as a radio operator with the 6150th Tac.Con.Sq, which was
part of the 6147th Tac. Con. Grp. He was assigned to a
TACP supporting a Turkish Brigade. After the assignment
with the Turks he was transferred to Mosquito Shirley.
Mosquito Shirley was a converted C-47 based at K-47. It
carried a group of radio operators. It flew back and forth
across Korea and monitored radio frequencies. It served as
a airborne communication center. Hollis returned to the
States in Dec 52.
If anyone has photos or some
information that can be used on the web site and you are
willing to share please
Left to Right. Gillespi, Foller, Brown, Teeter and
52. Left to Right. Foller, Gillespi, Crow, Teeter, Crow,
Hollis and Brown.
52. Preston on left with Hollis Hall on right.
52. Hollis Hall. Guy in background may be Pops.
52. Marvin Hanchett
on left and Hollis Hall on right.
52. Don Fontain.
R Gillespi, Brown
52. Preston on left and Hanchett on right.
52.Hanchett on left and Hollis Hall on right.
Hollis Hall & Mosquito Shirley
June 52. 1st
52. 1st Lt Channey FAC
Thompson on left, Radio Mech at 25th Canadian
Head from Tenn.
52. Hollis Hall on
R&R in Japan.
52. Hollis Hall at Camp Drake,Japan.
52. Lt Herman L.Delanne on left with Turk Major and
52. Turk Major with Turk pilots.